Firstly I want to thank Rare Ruby for nominating me for all 3 awards, but also Everything and Nothing for nominating me for the Premio Dardos Bloggers award.
Please check out their blogs if you don’t already, they are wonderful! 💕💕💕
So on to the awards, I’m going to contain them all to one post and then nominate for all 3 at the end!
Premio Dardos Award
Give thanks to person who nominated you
Pass on the award to other bloggers and let them know they have been nominated!
Versatile Blogger Award
Give thanks to the person who nominated you
Share 10 things about yourself
Nominate 10 bloggers and notify them that they have been nominated
My 10 Facts:
1. I have 23 tattoos. Some of them excellent and some of them need covering up!
2. I hate lipgloss
3. I have a cat called Daryl, named after Daryl Dixon from the walking dead (creepy stalker obsession with Norman Reedus)
4. My favourite genre of movie is horror.
5. My favourite colour is Turquoise
6. My favourite restaurant is Yo Sushi
7. My favourite flowers are Peonies
8. I prefer drug store brands over expensive brand makeup
9. My favourite animals are Orangatangs
10. Favourite artist is Gustav Klimt
Beauty Blogger Award
Give thanks to the blogger that nominated you
Answer the 10 questions you were given
Nominate 10 people whose blog is about fashion or beauty ( I nominated 7 because I’m lazy!)
Make 10 questions for your bloggers to answer
Let the bloggers know you have nominated them
Questions that Ruby asked me:
1. Favourite Makeup Product
I know I go on about it, but it’s my main staple. The Max Factor Pan stik is my absolute favourite product EVER. I use it as a concealer under my eyes, red bits and forehead. But it can also be used as a cream foundation which is its main purpose for my people.
2. What can’t you live without
I assume this means beauty related, so I’m going to say Micellar Cleansing water. My face has been so clear since I started using it.
3. Favourite colour
4. Natural coloured lips, or big bold lips
I love Nude lipsticks, I rarely wear anything else, but still like my lips to look plump. So I do wear lip liner also. Sometimes when I’m going out I wear red or dark purple but it’s rare.
5. Have you tried strobing?
Hell no! I’ve only just got the hang of contouring! Although I more than likely will watch a couple of tutorials and blog about it at some point.
6. How do you reduce bags under your eyes?
I don’t.. I simply don’t have time. And I do have awful bags! I just conceal them 😱 If you have any tips pop them in the comments!
7. What piercings do you have/want?
Currently I have my Ears, nose and tongue done. I don’t want anymore. Although I do miss my belly button. But I have a stretch mark right through that so it’s ruined! No one gets to see it anyway.
8. What’s your perfect makeup look?
I love natural looking makeup with white prominent lips. Kylie Jenners makeup is generally perfect 💕💕💕
9. Mascara or eyeliner (pick one)
Mascara most Deffo. Changes the whole look of your face!
10. Do you paint your nails
Rarely. If I’m going out then yes. But that’s hardly ever!
My 10 questions
1. Favourite lipstick brand and colour
2. Name a beauty product that you hate
3. Favourite perfume
4. How many items of makeup are in your daily routine?
5. What’s your skin care routine
6. Do you contour? What products do you use?
7. Favourite makeup brand?
8. Drugstore or High end makeup?
9. Top makeup tip?
10. Name something you have bought recently because another blogger has recommended it.
Everything and nothing
The sassy editor
Lainey loves life
Wake up to makeup with Kayla
Anything and everything