Firstly I just wanted to say thank you to all my wonderful followers. I’ve only been doing this on WordPress for a week and I’m really overwhelmed by all the likes, comments and follows. 💕💕💕
Secondly I have been nominated by the beautiful Buffandblendbeauty for the Beautiful Blogger Award. I’m so pleased you liked my blog enough to nominate me my peach 💕💕💕 If you are not already following her, do it. Her blog is beautiful!
So the rules are:
Link to the blogger who nominated you
List seven random things about yourself;
Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers;
Notify the amazing people that you have nominated them for the award!
7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
1. I’ve never worn eye shadow outdoors, EVER. Mainly because it makes me look like a lady of the night. I have tried and tried, watched a million tutorials and I just can’t do it. So I’ve given up FOREVER.
2. I have a really unhealthy obsession for Norman Reedus. I have a huge poster of him on my wall (what am I? Like 12?) and a tattoo of his face on my thigh. I also named my cat Daryl after his character Daryl Dixon on The Walking Dead. I am fully prepared to mail him a picture to have signed, once I’ve figured out what kind of stamps to put in the envelope.
3. I have some kind of crazy Ebay addiction. I really need to stop buying EVERYTHING from there. It’s becoming a bit of a problem. But because I can find my makeup/toys/beauty products cheaper on there I use that as an excuse. I need help..
4. I have 2 beautiful children. Harrison is 4 and Penelope is 2. Harri was named after Harrison Ford (this was Sean’s choice). My daughters full name is Penelope Ophelia Lily-May. I was pregnant when Kourtney Kardashian had her little girl and I adored the name so pinched it. Ophelia was after my favourite Shakespearean character and Lily-May was my great grandmas name.
5. I HATE Alec Baldwin. Like really hate. In fact I don’t like any of the Baldwins they make me feel a bit sick. Don’t ask me why because I have no idea. Everything about them make me feel ill. It’s a bit irrational really. Poor Alec.
6. I have a fear of clowns. I can’t watch anything with them in. Not even cartoons/adverts and films are most certainly a no no. It stemmed from being made to watch Stephen Kings IT when I was far too young. And now my friends taunt me by posting pictures on my Facebook timeline almost weekly. Horrendous.
7. I walked down the aisle to ‘Grow old with you’ by Adam Sandler. People always look at me a bit weird when I tell them. But we felt the song was perfect!
Have lots of fun with this ladies 💕💕💕 and thanks again for the nomination.