I have been nominated by the beautiful Stephanie for the Sisterhood of the world bloggers award. If you haven’t already, check her blog out it’s fabulous!
Thanks so much for the nomination, I love doing these and reading everyone’s responses 💕💕💕
So here we go…
« The Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award recognises the unique voices of women bloggers around the world. »
Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
Nominate 10 other bloggers.
Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination.
Here are my answers to both series of questions:
1. Favourite perfume for this summer?
I’m currently using viva la juicy! It’s super summery and I love how it smells on me. Only problem is the fragrance doesn’t last long on me. But I have a 100ml bottle so need to use it up!
2. Have you ever seen an opera? If so, which one(s)?
I’ve seen a few when I was younger, in my early teens. My grandma used to take me as well as going to Ballets which are my absolute favourite. Off the top of my head I’ve seen Carmen, Madama butterfly and the Magic flute. There maybe more but I can’t remember!
3. Your go-to red lipstick?
Revlon- Really Red
4. Where did you spend your last holiday?
Just recently been to Ibiza with the girls, stayed in playa den bossa. Had a great time!
5. What is your first beauty ritual in the morning?
After a scrub, I use my Lush breath of fresh air spray and do my Lush lip scrub
6. Favourite restaurant ever?
Yo sushi! Absolutely love the place. I eat far too much when I go though. It’s embarrassing.
7. What would be your best beauty advice to your daughter?
A good skin care routine. I wish I had known more about that kind of thing before I started plastering myself in makeup clogging all my pores!
8. Who is your favourite female fictional character (could be books, movies, series,…) and why?
Can’t say I really have one! Although if I had to choose it would be Ophelia from Shakespeare’s Hamlet. Just because I adore Hamlet and feel without her it would be nothing. My daughters middle name is Ophelia 💕💕
9. Name a makeup or beauty « crime ».
I don’t really have any of my own but I absolutely hate people that have plucked their eyebrows within an inch of their lives and then draw them on SUPER thick.
10. Which book are you currently reading?
Grey by E L James
Online beauty finds
The sassy editor
Polished by Amy
1. Name one make-up / beauty product that you could not live without.
Max factor Pan Stik
2. Where is your dream travelling destination?
Bali. I mean I’ve been before a couple of times but honestly I can’t tell you how beautiful it is!
3. What is your all-time-most-memorable-song?
I wanna grow old with you by Adam Sandler (walked down the aisle to that)
4. Who is your real-life most inspiring character? (actresses/ politicians/ businessmen, etc) and Why?
Angelina Jolie, I think all the work she has done as the UN refugee agency goodwill ambassador is absolutely amazing. She’s done so much field work over the years in between being a mother and actress etc.
5. What is your beauty secret?
I don’t really have any! I just watch millions of tutorials about absolutely everything!
6. Name your favourite make-up brands.
NYX and Sleek currently
7. What is your favourite me-time activity?
Watching Grav3yardgirl on YouTube, writing my blog or reading
8. At what age did you start your first make-up?
9. What did you do last weekend?
Took the kids to my dads as the weather was lovely and he has a big garden with play apparatus in so they always have tons of fun!
10. What are the most current beauty / skincare products you purchased?
Today I just purchased 2 contour kits to review by makeup revolution.
So! That’s me, I answered both sets of questions and because I’m a rule breaker I didn’t add my own because these questions were great! Answer both sets if you feel rebellious 😏
Thanks so much for reading 💕💕💕